sunnuntaina, joulukuuta 25

It's a broken hallelujah.

I ask you to look at me closely.
Don't look the outside of me.
That's not the real me.
I put make-up on my face, 
'cause i don't feel safe without it.
I put nice clothes on,
so maybe i'll look nice from someone's opinion.
I'm not always acting like myself when i'm around you.
I hate it, but i can't help it either.
I'm trying too hard for you to start liking me,
i guess that will never happen to a girl like me.




Joululahjoja:








































Näiden lisäksi sain suklaata,
 pyjamahousut, lämpimät sukat
 (sisällä jotain ihanaa pehmustejuttua ♥ kiitos henni :3)
marsipaania, lahjakortteja, huulikiiltoja, meikkivoiteen +
 muita normaaleja sukkia (: Mutta ehdottomasti paras lahja oli tämä:


















Have yourself a merry christmas ♥