perjantaina, joulukuuta 23

Tell me baby, do you recognize me? Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me.

Runojen kirjottaminen vois olla ihan hauskaakin. En oo koskaan ennen ajatellu, että voisin tykätä runojen kirjottamisesta, mutta se saattais olla ihan hyvä keino ilmasta tunteita.



''Sometimes i wish you were here, but then i remember you're not worth it. I sometimes think of you, and if maybe i made a mistake by letting you go, but then i consider again and remember how it really is. I found another. Well yeah, he's not mine and maybe will never be, but just to let you know; Yeah, i'm smiling, but you're not the reason anymore.''




''I want to cuddle up in front of a fireplace with someone i love at Christmas. I want him to say, that i'm beautiful even though i don't think so and that he'll keep saying it over and over again until i get tired of it and learn how to take good feedback from people. At some point i'll just nod my head and say thanks. I don't want people to hate me for the fact that i don't respect myself enough. I don't want people to think that i'm an attention whore. I wanna be understood right. I would want people to stop hurting each other and think before they say anything. I would want the killings and other awful things to stop, very naive, i know. I would wanna be a better person than i think i am.''


Hyvää joulua !
Merry Christmas everyone~

Ei kommentteja: